[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
Xulu Community Forums • View topic - Cant launch xulu

Cant launch xulu

Get help with installation, technical support and bug resolution

Cant launch xulu

Postby sodanger » Sun May 19, 2013 1:48 am

i have a win7 acer machine running directx11

when i try to run xulu i immediately get:
aborting - file xlauncher.cpp, line 648
sodanger

Re: Cant launch xulu

Postby Kyosuke » Wed May 22, 2013 10:34 am

Hi, sodanger. Are you able to see the launcher window at all or does it instantly spit out the error message? If you are able to see the launcher window, does the update progress bar show any progress? Have you tried running it at different times during the day (it's not likely, but the server may have been down when you were trying to get the file updates)?
Kyosuke

Postby TobotRobot » Sat May 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Kyo, I'm getting the same error. Here's a screen shot.

xulu bad.PNG
xulu bad.PNG (159.19 KiB) Viewed 27806 times

After this I get "Xulu Launcher has stopped working" (from windows). Let me know if there's any more info I can provide.
TobotRobot

Postby Kyosuke » Sat May 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Okay, here's a work around that should get you guys going. Download the updated version of our and save it on your desktop. Then go to your Program Files folder if you're running a 32-bit OS or Program Files (x86) if you're running a 64-bit OS. There you should see a "Xulu" folder. If you open that folder, there should be a "launcher" folder. Open the "launcher" folder and move the xLauncher.exe you saved on your desktop into the "launcher" folder. There should already be a file named "xLauncher.exe" in there so when prompted, go ahead and overwrite the old one. That should be it. Let me know if you have any problems.
Kyosuke

Postby Chucky » Sun May 26, 2013 9:13 am

I downloaded the xulu launcher and here's what I got: This program can't start because X3DAudio1_7.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.

How come tofuturkey's work? Whats wrong with my computer?
Please help. :(
Chucky

Postby TobotRobot » Sun May 26, 2013 9:49 am

This did fix my issue. Thanks for your help.
TobotRobot

Postby tofuturkey » Sun May 26, 2013 12:02 pm

tofuturkey

Postby Kyosuke » Sun May 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Kyosuke

Postby Chucky » Mon May 27, 2013 7:32 am

Thanks! It works! :D
Chucky

Return to Troubleshooting