[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3709)
Xulu Community Forums • View topic - Unable to Connect to Xulu Server

Unable to Connect to Xulu Server

Get help with installation, technical support and bug resolution

Re: Unable to Connect to Xulu Server

Postby Kyosuke » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Pie, I just wanted to follow up with you. One of my co-workers e-mailed you to provide further assistance, but he has not received a response from you. If you did not receive his e-mail, let me know so we can continue trying to assist you.
Kyosuke

Postby Doba » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Just checking(been gone for a few weeks), but did any you every to find a solution to this problem? I have the same problem as Pie so just checking.
Doba

Postby Kyosuke » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Kyosuke

Postby Doba » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Nice Patch! Everything works now. Watch the leader boards boys and girls because Doba is back! :)

P.S: still waiting for my hearse buggy
Doba

Postby Kyosuke » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Kyosuke

Postby AnnaBanana » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:46 pm

AnnaBanana

Postby Razeshelamell » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:21 pm

How did he fix his problem, I'm still having a problem similar to his and I have turned off all my firewalls on my router and pc, please help me too :(
Razeshelamell

Previous

Return to Troubleshooting