Unable to Connect to Xulu Server

Get help with installation, technical support and bug resolution

Re: Unable to Connect to Xulu Server

Postby Kyosuke » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Pie, I just wanted to follow up with you. One of my co-workers e-mailed you to provide further assistance, but he has not received a response from you. If you did not receive his e-mail, let me know so we can continue trying to assist you.
Kyosuke

Postby Doba » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Just checking(been gone for a few weeks), but did any you every to find a solution to this problem? I have the same problem as Pie so just checking.
Doba

Postby Kyosuke » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Kyosuke wrote:
Doba wrote:Tried that. I also allowed the ports.

Are you on a desktop or a laptop? If you are on a laptop, is it possible to check your connectivity from another location/network, such as a Starbucks? Also, please send a recent log file to support@xulu.com. You can find directions on how to access your log files under the General section of the FAQ.

We need more information. :cry:
Kyosuke

Postby Doba » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Nice Patch! Everything works now. Watch the leader boards boys and girls because Doba is back! :)

P.S: still waiting for my hearse buggy
Doba

Postby Kyosuke » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Doba wrote:Nice Patch! Everything works now. Watch the leader boards boys and girls because Doba is back! :)

Light them up. :twisted: :twisted:

Doba wrote:P.S: still waiting for my hearse buggy

Did you check in the customizer? We do not automatically switch your rover, avatar, etc. when you unlock an option, so if you have not already looked in the customizer, you may already have it available and just don't realize it. If you did look in the customizer and it is still locked, let me know what objective you completed (I believe the hearse was offered as a reward for several different objectives) and I'll look into it this for you.
Kyosuke

Postby AnnaBanana » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Doba wrote:...P.S: still waiting for my hearse buggy

Hi Doba, I looked into this for you. You should have received an email recently that said: "...You have won an exclusive Xulu Hearse Rover Body Kit. However, this will not be accessible until our next alpha release in a couple weeks. To find this skin, open Xulu and click the "Customize" button on the main menu (instead of "Enter Xulu"). Under the rover customization, you will see the Hearse Rover Body Kit as soon as it becomes available. Sorry to make you wait, but we hope it's worth it!"

The delay on receiving your Rover is basically due to a delay in the new alpha release. We are actively working to make sure we provide you with the best experience possible. The next release is so close we can taste it! So just hang in there and you will get your Hearse Rover soon! :D
AnnaBanana

Postby Razeshelamell » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:21 pm

How did he fix his problem, I'm still having a problem similar to his and I have turned off all my firewalls on my router and pc, please help me too :(
Razeshelamell

Previous

Return to Troubleshooting