Guns?

For anything not covered by the other forums

Guns?

Postby Sarge Misfit » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:51 pm

I managed to get inworld using a secondary ISP connection and went sight-seeing.

Holy crap! I got shot at!! :o

And I gots no guns! :lol:

Talk about making things tough! :D

Will we be getting guns of our own at some point? :D
Sarge Misfit

Re: Guns?

Postby Centronias » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:23 am

Guns are available when you're in a Gladiators game (eg Keep It, Score It, Get it).
However, some of the Stunt Track venues have automatic guns that'll try and shoot you off the course. Use agility and practice to avoid those since you couldn't hurt them even if you had guns.
(Although if you want to be really specific, you could shoot the auto-cannon's missile mid-flight and blow it up before it hit you if you had a gun ... and the most precise aim / luck)
[XULU] CENTRONIAS
Centronias

Postby Kyosuke » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:27 am

What were you doing when you were being shot at? What venue were you in?

The only guns we have at the moment are equipped on the rovers and the rovers only have them equipped if you are in a venue that has vehiclular combat, like Score It, Keep It, or Get It. If you joined one of those venues, you would have also had a gun at your disposal. If you were just flying over the venue in a bubblecraft or running through with an avatar, however... yeah... you would have just been a moving target. :lol:

Edit: Centronias beat me to the punch. :lol:
Kyosuke

Postby Sarge Misfit » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:35 am

I was flying around in SightSeeing and came into range of the automatic missile launchers of one of the venues. No sweat, a bit of a surprise, but I soon figured out that they are automatic. And I got in a little practice dodging the missiles earlier today :lol:
Sarge Misfit

Postby Justdead » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:33 pm

I'd watch out for those two above Sarge Misfit, they have guns in world and will try and take your lunch money :o
Justdead

Postby Kyosuke » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:51 am

Who? Me? Never. :twisted:
Kyosuke

Return to General Discussion